Vishay updated the operation status of its factories affected by the COVID-19 pandemic yesterday. Among them, some factories are still in production interruption.
According to Vishay, its production facilities in France and Italy have resumed production, and it is working to restore production to pre-shutdown levels.
The following is the latest operating status of other Vishay facilities:
- Dominican Republic – improvement from 3/31
- Mexico – improvement from 3/31
- Philippines – improvement from 3/31
- Malaysia – no change from 3/31
- India – no change from 3/31