Nov. 23, 2022 /SemiMedia/ -- According to the supply chain, AMD recently issued a price increase notice, saying that it will increase the price of some of its products.
AMD stated in the notice that due to the increase in supply chain investment costs, suppliers are passing on the rising costs to AMD.
According to AMD’s notice, the price of some Xilinx products will increase by 8%, while the price of the Spartan 6 series will increase by 25%. New orders, stock, backlog and distribution orders will all trade at the new price, effective January 9, 2023.
In addition, AMD also set Xilinx's product delivery target in 2023 in the notice.
- 7nm Versal family: standard lead time.
- 16nm UltraScale+ family: 20 weeks lead time before Q2 2023.
- 20nm UltraScale family: 20 weeks lead time before Q3 2023.
- 28nm 7-family (28nm): 20 weeks lead time before Q3 2023.
- 45nm Spartan 6 family: the current lead time will continue until 2023.
- Remaining Xilinx mature nodes: standard lead time lasts until the end of Q1 2023.