ADI releases high dynamic range RF transceiver for challenging mission-critical communications applications
Analog Devices recently announced the first product in a new series of RF transceivers offering the highest dynamic range on the market and suitable for myriad commercial and military applications. The high-performance ADRV9002 RF transceiver is ideal for mission-critical communications applications— such as first responder radios, private Long-Term Evolution (LTE) networks and satellite communications— where size, weight and power are key design considerations. The RF transceiver is the latest addition to ADI’s award-winning RadioVerse™ design and ecosystem.
- View the ADRV9002 product page, download data sheets and order samples: analog.com/ADRV9002.
- Watch the ADRV9002 video: analog.com/adrv9002-video.
- Learn more about ADI’s RadioVerse transceivers: analog.com/en/applications/technology/sdr-radioverse-pavilion-home.html.
ADRV9002 RF Transceiver Features and Benefits
- Offers best-in-class dynamic range and capable of deciphering wideband and challenging narrow band operations within a single device
- Operates from 30MHz to 6GHz
- Provides receiver dynamic range of -150dBc/Hz and a highly linear transmitter
- First radio transceiver designed to enable narrowband and traditional wideband signals from 12KHz to 40MHz
- Capable of handling voice, data and imaging or video signals
- Incorporates digital signal radio correction algorithms, AGC, DPD, frequency hopping and channel filtering
- Ability to dynamically adjust performance and power
The article is originally written by @SemiMediaEdit posted on SemiMedia. All rights reserved.